At ThinkingKap, we understand that part of what makes great courses is that they're also great LOOKING courses. We pride ourselves on clean and contemporary design that supports the learning experience for our clients. The ultimate goal is to create beautiful courses that align with client requirements and enhance our engaging courses.
We're continuing to grow, and as such, we are looking to add a professional eLearning Graphic Designer to craft outstanding visuals for our compelling learning experiences. This role is a full time contract position (1099), with the possibility of transitioning into a permanent full time role with ThinkingKap.
You will be designing a wide variety of learning-related media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Primarily responsible for creating the look-and-feel for new learning projects
- Create multiple style options for clients to choose from, all inspired by the learning goals and the client's marketing / branding guidelines
- Produce individual graphics needed as supporting material for any courses within our pipeline (could include illustrations, photo selection / editing, charts, job aids, diagrams, typography, iconography, and infographics)
- Determine the best visual communication layout and design for training materials in order to enhance the learning and development of employees
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another, such as converting a classroom-based course into eLearning
- Provide additional support in eLearning development, using Articulate Storyline
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Proficiency with eLearning development tools (primarily Articulate Storyline) and a willingness to assist with eLearning development
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines